HAZARD ASSESSMENT & ANALYSIS
Hazard Assessment is an objective process for the examination of potential losses resulting form workplace hazards, changing conditions in the workplace, or health and safety program systems failures.
THIS IS THE SECOND OF FOUR COMPULSORY COURSES FOR PARTICIPATING COMPANIES
This 1 day course is designed to assist our member companies with their Hazard Assessments & Analysis. This course will provide the basic knowledge and tools for conducting Hazard Assessments & Analysis in individual work environments.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Identify health & safety hazards associated with your work environment
- Evaluate hazards associated to specific jobs/tasks
- Prioritize hazards in terms of the risk they pose to workers
- Describe methods used to control the identified hazards
- Explain practical hazards controls applicable to your workplace
CRSP CreditsThis course will give you 0.5 credits towards the Canadian Registered Safety Professional(CRSP) designation. To see all the list of all courses offering credits towards the CRSP designation, Click here
Members: $85.00 + $4.25 = $89.25
Assoc. Members: $115.00 + $5.75 = $120.75
Non Members: $135.00 + $6.75 = $141.75
Duration: One day
Time: 8 Hours