Length: 4 hours (8 am – 12 pm)
Every organization with safety-sensitive positions needs supervisors, lead hands, and front-line managers who are able to appropriately and effectively identify possible impairment on the job. Employee drug and alcohol testing cannot be performed based on a mere hunch. Reasonable Cause Supervisor Training delivers the necessary tools and skills to recognize and appropriately handle employees exhibiting signs of impairment.
This 4-hour course will prepare supervisors for determining whether or not reasonable cause exists and what to do when they suspect it. Program topics include:
- Applicable Legislation (Human Rights, Privacy, OH&S)
- Drugs & Their Effects (Alcohol, Cannabis, Illicit Drugs, Medications)
- Recognizing Impairment in the Workplace
- Managing Reasonable Cause Situations
- Reasonable Cause and Post-Incident Testing Protocols
This course exceeds both COAA (Canadian Model) and U.S. Department of Transportation requirements for Supervisor Training.
- Members: $100.00
- Non Members: $
*Prices do not include GST