Duration: 1 day
Time: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Prerequisites: Participants must have current MHSA Peer Auditor certification
PPE Required: N/A
This 1-day course is mandatory for MHSA Peer Auditors in order to maintain their Peer Auditor certification.
Peer Auditors are also required to perform at least two internal and/or external audits within a three year period and attend the refresher course once every three years, prior to the expiry of their certification.
- Updates and changes to the Partnerships in Injury Reduction audit standards
- Review of common auditing errors to avoid
- Review of the MHSA audit tool
- Question and answer session on basic auditing skills including document review, interview techniques and observations
- Interactive interview skills workshop
- Explanation of Auditor’s Notes requirements and expectations
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Be recertified as a MHSA Peer Auditor
CRSP Points: BCRSP has previously awarded CM points for this event. The current contains 8 technical hours and may be eligible for BCRSP CM points. See BCRSP web site at www.bcrsp.ca for CM point criteria.
- Members: $125.00
- Non Members: $
*Prices do not include GST