Latest News & Events
As many of you may have heard it is MHSA's 25th Anniversary!
Please stay tuned to our website and your inboxes for further details as they are released. In the meantime we ask that you simply save the date for your region.
- Tuesday September 26, 2017 in Edmonton
- Wednesday, September 27, 2017 in Red Deer
- Thursday, September 28, 2017 in Rocky View
From a fellow MHSA staff member...
In describing Day of Mourning to my children one of my sons said “Oh you mean, Remembrance Day for Workers?” I couldn’t have worded it any better. Understanding was instantaneous and his young mind was reflecting on what that really meant. “That’s your job, right, to help people be safe so no one gets hurt?”
Please take a moment today to remember the thousands of workers who have been killed, injured, or suffered illness as a result of work related incidents and pay respect to the family family and friends who have been affected.
MHSA will welcome the following individuals to present at our Members Update Meetings:
- OHS Lead Investigator(s), Ian Elsom and/or Heather Reid
- Rob Feagan, Executive Director of Occupational Health and Safety, Delivery, Government of Alberta
- Dr. Candice Staniek, a naturopathic doctor in Red Deer
- Regional Manager of MHSA
For presentation details please click read more
Please Save The Date!
We will be hosting Regional Members Update Meetings on:
Tuesday, May 2, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at our Rocky View location
Tuesday, May 9, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at our Red Deer location
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at our Edmonton location